Saturday, October 2, 2010

List Of Food For Colitis

'level - Toto

Every year, November 2, there is the custom for the dead
go to the Cemetery. Everyone should do this present
ago Chesta crianza;
each adda tene this thought.
Every year, exactly on this day,
of this sad and unhappy,
I go there too, and adorned with flowers
the grave stone 'and zi' Vicenza.

m'è year 'happened' navventura ...
after having completed the sad tribute.
Madonna! penzo there is, and that fear!,
but little 'curaggio veneers and anemia.

'O is made following, listen to me:
approaching closure of ll'ora:
I, Volume Volume, I was leaving
throwing a look at some graves.

"Here sleeps in peace, the noble lord Marquis
Rovigo and Belluno
brave hero with a thousand companies
died May 11 del'31"

'Logo with' a Curona 'ncoppa all ...
... under 'cross made' and bulbs;
three clubs' roses with 'national list' and mourning
Candles, candles and six candles.

Very Next 'a grave' this lord
nce was 'n' ata tomb piccerella,
was abandoned without a flower;
pe 'sign only' na Crucell.

E ncoppa 'cross as soon as you ligga:
"Esposito Gennaro - dustman"
, looking at ppena me was
study muorto without even nu bright!

This is the life! 'NCAP me Penzano ...
who had so much and who has not had anything!
Stu poor man expecting
about while at the other munno was beggar?

While daydreaming students penziero,
had ggià made nearly mezanotte,
and i'rimanette 'nchiuso prisoner,
muorto' and fear ... nnanze 'candles.

Everything 'nu Suddenly what' in the distance?
Two shadows coming 'on my part ...
thought: "This made me mme seems strange ...
Stong Sceta ... I sleep, or is it fantasy?

not fantasy, it was 'or Marquess:
c'o' Tubb, 'a sweet and c'o' coat;
chill'ato apriesso a isso a bad thing;
all stinking and cu 'nascopa Mman.

and chill certainly don Gennaro ...
'omuorto puveriello ...' or scupatore.
'Int' to study whether the 'nun ce Veco clear
so' and if muorto chest'ora to retire?

Putevano is' 'to me almost' nu palm
quanno 'or if fermaje Marquis' and bang, and
s'avota Volume Volume .. calmly,
dicette Don Gennaro: "Young !

I want to know from you, vile bastard, how dare
and how dare you
to bury you, to my shame,
next to me who are noble!

Caste is caste and it should be, respected,
You lost the sense and moderation;
your corpse had to be, interred;
but buried in the trash!

I can not suffer
your stinky,
ago
of end, then, you're a ditch
among your peers, among your people "

" Mr. Marquis , nun is my fault,
i'nun v'avesse fact chistu tuorto;
my wife was in ffa 'is nonsense,
the' What could make 'if I was dead?

It was alive I would make you cuntento,
seize 'a casciulella cu' and qquatt'osse
proper mo, obbj'...' nd'a study mumento
mme it dint trasesse n'ata to grave ".

" What aspects, filthy miscreated,
that my wrath reaches the surplus?
If I had not been a titled
I already get angry! "

" Let me see ..- take this violence ...
'In truth, Marché, mme so' Scuccato
'and you feel it and you lose' to patience, forget about
mme so 'muorto and I'll beat you! ...

But who Crida to be ... nu ddio?
Cca DINT, 'you really want leaders, the same? ...
... Dead are you and dead I 'am;
each comme to' na'ato is as such ".

" filthy pig! ... How dare you
compare thee I Could frame birthplace
illustrious nobles and perfect
that rivals Royal Princes? ".

" You here 'Christmas ... Pasca and Ppifania!
T''o really want 'to put' NCAP ... 'int'a brains
that staje still sick and' fantasy? ...
'A Death' or ssaje ched''e? ... Is a spirit level.

'Nu rre,' nu maggistrato, 'nu grand'ommo,
trasenno study canciello did have compiled point
which has the perzo all' to life and well 'or Nomme:
you nu t' he did it again chistu cunto?

So, listen to ssenti ... nun fa''o Restivo,
suppuorteme near-that you 'MOUNT?
Sti ppagliacciate 'and ffanno Sulo' and lives:
nuje simmo series ... we belong to death! "

Antonio de Curtis
in art Totò

0 comments:

Post a Comment