Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Does It Mean When A Guy Wears A Pinky Ring

2011 although late

Hello dear friends

First many wishes for 2011. I really hope this new year be for you a year full of happiness and joy . I write retarded here, though on our Facebook group have been more accurate;)

The study continues at a pace a bit 'heavy. That's why I can not devote more to this space. Even the book Thought for the day was put aside. I hope As before potermici spend more time with. Have you also right that you follow me (because I follow it? Thank you very much).

These days, among the many commitments, I managed to finish reading Ethics for a son of Fernando Savater . It is a very light book, written with simplicity. And it is simply that this author can talk about ethics, the art of living well . Although I do not share some of his opinions (especially those on pleasure) I find it a very interesting book to read. I recommend it to everyone, especially to children age between 14 and 18.

you soon! Alfonso

0 comments:

Post a Comment