Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lavender Walls In Bathroom

Change theme

Hello! As always

occasionally disappear and reappear almost did appearances: D. Unfortunately, the time at my disposal is short and does not allow me to devote full time to this blog.

I changed the theme of the blog. Honestly, the first topic was more beautiful (at least for me) but was not compatible with all browsers. Many, in fact, I have pointed out that the blog was not opened. Now I chose this one of the default themes for Google. I hope you enjoy it. What do you think?

will publish a page devoted entirely to books. There, in fact, publish Title and Author of the books I read, hoping to intrigue you, too. Then, as soon as you go, I can open the pages of discussion about best of these plots. ;-)

For the moment I close here.
soon friends

Alfonso

0 comments:

Post a Comment